Shiny Primrose Coffin Press On Nails
EASY TO APPLY & REMOVE
You do not need to apply gel polish or nail polish and get the wonderful nails. Artificial press on nails are easy to trim, file, and apply. Once applied to the nails with the right glue they look very natural. Only 3 Minutes, you could get the same glitter effect by yourself instead of spending half an hour and paying for the expensive manicure service in the nail salon.
What you get:
- 24 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Coffin
- Glossy/UV finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.
These were beautiful! Looked like I spent 60 bucks at the nail shop! I will be purchasing again!