How to Apply Magnetic Lashes to Magnetic Liner
1. Apply the Magnetic Liner the same way you normally apply your eyeliner. Wait 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Apply a second coat! Yes it is necessary to apply a second coat :) to make sure that your magnetic lashes stay on all day!
3. Let them dry which depending on how thick you put your eyeliner will take a few minutes. Please note it does need to be dry to properly adhere to magnetic lashes.
4. Use your fingertips or applicator to start to place the magnetic lash in the inner corner in line with your eyebrows and then gently apply all of the lash to the eyeliner. Gently press to secure them in place.
How to Remove Magnetic Lashes from Magnetic Liner
1. Using your fingertips gently remove lashes.
2. For maintenance remove any remaining liner or makeup from magnets only. You can use a non oily makeup remover. Do not clean lashes as this can damage the lashes.
3.Store in carrying case to maintain shape.
1. If you find that the lashes are too large for your eye then clip each end.
2. Keep your lashes in the carrying case to maintain there shape.
3. When applying make sure the magnetic eyeliner is completely dry or the application will not work and the magnetic lash will not apply correctly.
4. If you have issues with the magnetic liner drying use a blow dryer to speed up the process and dry the liner completely.
How to Apply 3D Fiber Mascara
Place the wand at the base of your lashes and slowly shimmy them upwards. Repeat the process until you reach the desired thickness and length.