Pink Mirror Short Nails
PERFECT FOR EVERYONE
These pink short mirror nails are so cute! They are made from high-quality ABS material, and are so easy to apply. Pink is such a cute girly color but with that added mirror effect they are irresistible to try.
What you get:
- 24 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Short
- Shape: Square round
- Mirror/UV finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.
I am really enjoying these nails. They are very fitting for my active and girly lifestyle. The pink shade goes well with the Spring season. The shine makes these nails great for evening nights out. Overall the nails are strong and sturdy.