Pink Mirror Tip Coffin Press On Nails
Pink coffin nails with mirror tips gives you a unique look. You have a touch of class and sass but still keep it cute with pink. If you prefer shorter nails then these nails will be just what you need but without looking like the old style press on nails. If you love pink with a flare then you need to try these.
What you get:
- 20 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Short
- Shape: Coffin
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.
She's A Beat Beauty is highly committed to our customers, we stand behind our products and customers.