Pink French Tip Rhinestone Press On Nails
Wow that is a mouth full to say Pink French Tip Rhinestone but these press on nails pack such a big punch. They are classy and sassy with the rhinestones but then what girl doesn't love pink. But with these press on nails it is just a touch of pink so the pink french tip is the perfect look to turn everybody's head.
Just think if you wanted to get this look in the salon how much would it cost to get rhinestones. Yep you got it right they cost a grip but with these fun press on nails you can have them in just minutes instead of the hours it would take to get rhinestones in the salon. If you want to have that luxurious look then these press on nails are for you.
What you get:
- 20 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Coffin
- French Tip
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.