Orange Press On Nails
This Orange Press On Nails is easy to trim, file, and paint. Once applied with the proper glue, they are easy to stick on and looks very natural. No need to apply gel polish or nail polish, and get the wonderful glamorous press on nails.
PRACTICAL AND EFFICIENT
We all have our favorite color and if yours is orange then these press-on nails are for you. Bright orange with sparkles will dazzle any outfit. 20 Press on Nails that you can customize to fit your fingers.
What you get:
- 20 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Coffin
- Glossy/UV finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.
I love these orange glitter nails! It’s very summer to me!