3D Rhinestone Black Press On Nails
This 3D rhinestone black press on nails are a definite head turner, they give you a punk rock look but still have some class to them. You can just wear the black alone or you can add the spice with rhinestones. If you are too afraid to try this at the nail salon or concerned about the cost then this is a great opportunity to step out of the norm and try something different.
What you get:
- 24 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Coffin
- Matte/UV finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.
She's A Beat Beauty is highly committed to every customer. We stand behind our products and customers.
I am a busy person so I saw this email and realized I didn't open my package. The nails are gorgeous, but 2 were damaged. I will soon get around to wearing them they are beautiful 😍