Hombre Peach Pastel Coffin Press On Nails
Ever try to get hombre nails but have the hardest time getting it just right! Even if you get it at the nail salon you have to pay extra to get the type of nails you like. Not with these cute hombre peach pastel coffin nails.
NOTHING BUT SYLE
Have fun with these cute but stylish coffin nails. Where else can you get hombre nails that all have the same exact style on each nail. Great for a every day look that will pair well with so many cute outfits. Oh and don't forget they can be applied in minutes and last for days!
What you get:
- 20 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Stiletto
- Glossy/UV finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.