Glitter Leopard Coffin Press On Nails
If you want to have different nails at the salon how much does it cost? They charge you for everything and to have a pattern really ads to the cost of the visit. Not with these fun glitter leopard coffin press on nails. It has a mix of glitter, black and leopard pattern that is fun and fancy.
The great thing is that in order to get this fun look you don't have to spend hours sitting there in the salon as the nail tech designs the nails. Nope in just a few minutes you can quickly apply the nails and be ready to go. Oh and don't forget that they are reusable so you can wear them for a night on the town and then on another occasion.
What you get:
- 20 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Coffin
- Matte finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.