Beige White Cow Coffin Press On Nails
Are you a playful person or at least like to wear something different on your nails? These fun be cute beige white cow coffin press on nails are perfect for you. A great way to add a pattern to your nails but still have a neutral look that complements the cute outfit you are wearing.
Patterns aren't for everybody but they way this is so eloquently paired together you can't go wrong. Have fun for just the weekend out with the girls or sport it all week either way it only takes just a few minutes to apply and last for days if you so desire.
What you get:
- 20 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Coffin
- Matte finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.