Bannana Leaf Press On Nails
Banana Leaf Press on nails are truly unique, they have a beautiful detail to them with the leaf and make a bold statement. Press on nails have come such a long way and this proves you can have some cute styles that if you don't want can be changed so quickly or last a few weeks.
What you get:
- 24 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Short
- Shape: Round
- Glossy/UV finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.
She's A Beat Beauty is highly committed to our customers, we stand behind our products and customers.