24k Gold Serum Makeup Primer
- Why Use A Makeup Primer? - When applying your makeup you want it to last all day. Using a foundation primer helps you achieve a smoother even skin tone with all day long lasting affects. Reducing clogged pores and can be applied to face, eyes and lips
- What purpose do the gold flakes have in this face serum? Gold has the ability to activate basal cells in the skin that help to reduce the elasticity of the skin. Which means it helps reduce wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes making you look younger.
- Can it serve as a moisturizer? Absolutely! Some of the natural ingredients used are rich in minerals and proteins that act as an emollient that moisturizes the skin and restores elasticity to make the skin nice and supple.
- Anti Aging face serum with natural ingredients and cruelty free - Those used in this 24k gold serum help you achieve healthier skin. And serve as a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- More than just a face primer - Hydrating face cream, oil control primer, and lip serum oh my! This is just to name a few of the amazing effects of this makeup primer. Addressing concerns like redness, acne and signs of aging all wrapped up in one.
A Makeup Base Primer The Reflects Like Gold
Do you suffer from dry or oily skin, acne, clogged pores, redness or fine lines. Have you ever thought of the reason why? You probably wear face makeup daily but may not have considered if you need to apply a face primer before applying foundation, eyeshadow or lipstick.
This 24k gold face makeup primer serum address all of these concerns. It's natural ingredients act as a effective natural exfoliate to slough off dull, dry skin cells that help reveal smooth healthier skin. Then the anti-aging ingredients help accelerates cell turnover that prevent fine lines. Lastly they are rich in minerals and proteins that are used as a emollient that moisturizes the skin and restore elasticity.
This face serum uses coconut oil to reduce the appearance of acne scars by detoxifying the skin by pulling out toxins that get rid of acne. Aloe juice that is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that help protect the skin and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. And green tea that is a natural moisture barrier that prevents free radicals and reduces redness. Plus gold flakes that help increase skin elasticity.
Can you believe all of these things are found in one face primer? This is a formula that can be used for all skin types to quickly moisturize deeply into the skin. Simply apply a few drops to your skin after cleansing your face, allow it to absorb into the skin and then apply your face makeup.
Caution: This is for external use only! Please test a small area of skin before applying. Use only as directed and avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Consult with your physician before use if any allergies to cosmetics of any kind.