3D Rhinestone Coffin Press On Nails
Do you like for your nails to have a bold look or do you like for them to be subtle. These 3D rhinestone nails give you a bit of both. They allow you to have that nice nude type look but then still have so much style with the rhinestones. And no matter your preference you can try them both ways because you get so many nails with these.
What you get:
- 20 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Coffin
- Glossy/UV finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.
She's A Beat Beauty is highly committed to every customer. We stand behind our products and customers.
I love you very much you make it seem so easy and I'm trying to find a school and that way I can be your nail technician but looking at your videos I mean I am so passionate for doing nails and also you know doing nails for your feet and your hands and God bless you and I love your videos they are totally awesome I don't know how to get into you know for me to win a prize I don't know how to do that and things but you're you're totally awesome lady God bless you