Brown Skin Toned Coffin Press On Nails
Sometimes you just want that chocolate brown skin toned nail that blends in beautifully. What is amazing about these nails if you feel like they are too long for your comfort you can clip and shape them down to your liking. Brown is such a neutral color that goes so well with so many things.
With just a few minutes time you can easily apply these press on nails and be ready to go. They last for days and with the right care they will last for 2 weeks. Get some extra glue and when one comes off due to wear just apply a little glue and you are back in business.
What you get:
- 20 nails sizes 0-9
- Glue nail tabs
- Double-sided nail file
- Cuticle stick
- Length: Long
- Shape: Coffin
- Matte finish
Press On Application Tips:
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Size press on nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
- Find a glue gel tab that fits your finger and correct nail for finger and apply it to the nail.
- Align nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
Nail Removal Tips:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel press on nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturizer.